Repsawn Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MMOs: Addicting? Or not?
by Man Uncaring Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 am

» Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2
by Man Uncaring Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm

» Hello
by Man Uncaring Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:51 pm

» Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?
by alb3rt Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 am

» New screenshots for Final Fantasy XIII
by mafiafran Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 pm

» Call of Duty: Vietnam [CONFIRMED]

» Assassin's Creed 2

» Call Of Duty: Black Ops
by A Pig Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 am

» Lets get this rolling.
by Astonix Tue May 11, 2010 9:14 am

» Update 5th May 2010
by Astonix Tue May 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Clans we support
You can have your clan displayed here, free. Just check the post, here
Game of the Week

Heavy Rain (PS3 Exclusive)

Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2

3 posters

Go down

Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2 Empty Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2

Post by Astonix Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

That's right. The two biggest new FPS games at the moment, Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2. These two have been trying to one-up the other all the time in the market, firstly with Bad Company 2 offering a free DLC, but Modern Warfare 2 has the previous loyal customers who bought into it.

The games both have different gamestyles but which do you think is better? Which is more realistic? Which has more potential?

Personally, it's a hard choice. Bad Company 2 offers some l33t sniping moments as the bullet drops over time so it actually takes some skill to hit a moving target, especially in a helicopter. That's another bonus, BC2 has vehicles adding a whole new game-style to it as you don't only have to look out for troops, but that mother-fucking tank aiming its barrel at you. Another thing I like about BC2 is the destructible buildings, it really adds a sense of urgency about it and you don't feel invincible. On the downside, it is a EA game which many will be put off by. The combat also seems to be a bit slower with the huge maps (although, this is a plus for some).

On the other side of things, we have Modern Warfare 2. The combat is very quick and there's always many people to go against as it has the previous user base from the popular Modern Warfare playing the game, as well as new CoD players. The game also offers a nice create-a-class system allowing for personalisation within the game. The game is also sort of more noob friendly as it's easy to get into and you don't have to learn how to shoot someone sprinting 500m away from you in the head, or be blown to pieces by a tank. What does annoy me about this game is the thumpers, noob tube usage etc. which seems quite popular in this game, although it is slightly apparent in BC2 with RPGs they're usually taken out quickly.

That's what I think of the game, what about you?

P.S. DESU DESU
Astonix
Astonix
Head & Tech Admin

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2

Post by A Pig Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

/lol at DesuDesu

I'm afraid those frightened of the terrible noob tubing in MW2 will only meet the same, if not worse in BC2. I think the assault rifles come prepped with 4 40mm grenades in a launcher, which explode almost instantaneously, and on top of this you have grenades. And tanks. And RPGs. The whole map is an explosion fest.

I think MW2 offers a more tactical experience, however Bad Company 2 is more immersive and...well, fun!
A Pig
A Pig
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Uncaring Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm

I find Modern Warfare 2 to be more 'arcade' style than Bad Company 2, and find Bad Company 2 to be more immersive, and a bit more realistic (the damnable R word!) as it includes more aspects of warfare (vehicles mainly). But that's just my opinion.
Man Uncaring
Man Uncaring
Public Relations Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down